- How do I open an account with Linde?
You need to complete an account application form to open a new account with Linde. You can request a form online or by calling 0800 111 333. We will notify you once we have received and processed your application. You will then receive a Welcome Pack.
You can also open an account at your nearest Linde outlet/depot. Once you complete the form, your account is opened immediately.
- How can I order from Linde?
You will need to open an account to order products from Linde.
Once you have done this, you can enjoy all the benefits of Linde's outstanding customer service. As an account holder, you can also access online help and view your account balance and invoice history.
- Do you sell propane gas for barbeques?
Yes, we do. We also supply a range of barbeques for all needs. Contact our customer service team for more details.
- Do you sell balloons and balloon gas?
- Yes, we do. Visit our website or contact our Customer Service Centre to find out more about our complete range of ready-to-use, all-in-one balloon and gas cylinder packages, as well as our range of balloons for special occasions.
- What gas products can I buy from Linde?
Linde gases are used across a wide range of applications in many commercial and private sectors.
We supply over 20,000 compressed gases and mixtures primarily in the following main categories:
Inert gases: carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen-free nitrogen (N2), pureshield argon (Ar)
Fuel gases: dissolved acetylene (C2H2), hydrogen (H2), propane (C3H8), powerjet propylene (C3H6)
Oxidant gases: compressed air, oxygen (O2)
Shielding gases: alushield, argoshield, stainshield
Laser and assist gases
Linde also supplies high-purity gases for medical use, hospitality and scientific research
- What non-gas products can I buy from Linde?
- In addition to our standard gas products, you can also purchase a range of complementary goods including gas equipment, arc equipment, filler materials, trade tools and safety products.
- Where can I find my nearest Linde outlet or depot?
- You can use our online Depot Finder to locate your nearest Linde outlet, partner or depot.
- Where can I find current pricing information?
- For information about our current pricing, please contact us on 0800 111 333.
- How do I pay my invoice?
Direct debit is the preferred payment method for purchases on account.
You can also pay by cheque, bank transfer or debit card.
We also accept cash payment in our outlets and depots.
For more information please contact our Customer Service Centre.